Sunday, June 12, 2016

Basic Business Plan

Basic Business Plan for rubyplus.com based on Personal MBA book.

Value Creation 

What value am I creating for other people? Web development tips can save you lot of time.

Marketing 

How will I attract the attention of potential customers, and make them interested in what I have to offer? Free weekly episodes on web development.

Sales

How will I encourage prospects to trust my ability to deliver what they want, and close transactions?
Consistent delivery of episodes over time. Record episodes in batches and queue them on Libsyn.

Value Delivery 

How will I deliver on my promises to customers? Easy to follow web development tutorials will produce the expected outcome saving time.

Finance

How can I be sure I’m bringing in more money than I’m spending, and it’s sufficient to compensate for my work? The monthly recurring expenses are low. It requires more time than money at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment