Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Is 30x500 course a scam?

I bought this course and went through the entire course in 4 days. Some of the material like world view is vague. The instructors were not helpful to clarify my doubts in the slack channel. Maybe they don't know how to explain the process or they are not interested in sharing it. They are hosting the course on teachable. I had problems viewing the videos, even though I had a very fast Internet connection. I was told to contact teachable for resolving the issues, which did not make any sense to me. Time is the most valuable thing to me. Why should I spend my time to resolve technical issues caused by their poor choice of a platform? I paid $2000 and I was expecting an acceptable quality in viewing the course videos. The price is too high. I would not pay more than $500 for this course, even if they fix the technical issues. It is ironical. The entire course is about helping people achieve their desired outcome.  Maybe they should follow their own advice? Most of their students make less than $10k per year not $180k per year as advertised. Don't expect to be making $180k per year. Lower your expectations and if you can put up with the foul mouthed instructors, this may be the course for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment